It’s not just a job!
The Bigbelly Team separates itself from the ordinary. We are hyper-focused on providing exceptional quality products, attending to fanatical customer service and we always keep in mind that what we do will make a difference to our precious environment.
Want to join a fun, mission-based company? Do you have what it takes to excel in a fast paced work environment where results matter? Do you thrive on taking meaningful responsibility to achieve goals? Then you should be working at Bigbelly!
Bigbelly has immediate openings for the following positions. To inquire or apply for any of the listed positions, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Regional Sales Representative has the primary responsibility of targeted business development in an assigned territory. This role will require 12 months in the Needham-based home office learning the company process, sales cycle and effective selling skills before moving full-time into an assigned territory as Regional Account Manager. Success in this role will require excellent written and verbal communication skills and a combination of thoughtful strategy, creative planning, and aggressive engagement across the stakeholders of a prospect. An ambitious mentality and the ability to be focused, organized, and flexible in a changing environment are critical. This is a high-intensity position, with growth potential, reporting to the VP of Sales. The role will ‘call high’ and interface with executives at some of the largest cities, colleges and companies in the United States, building a high value, game-changing pipeline.
- Business development
- Outbound calling/mailing to target accounts/lists
- Marketing campaign follow-up
- Focused account management of assigned accounts and territory
- Territory planning and forecast management
- Inbound call coverage during first 12 months
- Other projects as assigned in support of the Marketing organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office experience
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team setting
- 3-4 years + of sales experience
Type: Full Time
Location: Needham, MA
We are always looking for talented and passionate people. Reach out and let us know why you would be a great fit for the Bigbelly team!